- Large head of Romaine 15 oz.
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 5 green onions
Finely chop romaine, bell pepper, tomatoes, and green onions. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine. Toss with desired dressing.
- 1 bunch of cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 avocado (or 1/2 cup plain vegan yogurt or Greek yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime), more to taste
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
Puree all ingredients in a food processor/blender until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.