Each year, I choose a word or intention that sets the stage for the days and weeks ahead.
Entering 2020, my world is full of POSSIBILITY.
Possibility came about as I reflected on the rollercoaster ride of 2019. I’m sure you’ve noticed, each year typically offers a crazy mix, with hopefully more happenings on the fun, arms-in-the-air, part of the ride.
We’re always learning, evolving, and risking, as long as we’re thriving and truly living. With the many surprises comes possibility.
When I try something new, I see what’s possible. Playing it safe may feel more secure, however, that’s not my intention.
So, what do I see as my possibility for 2020?
- Creating and executing opportunities that have a positive impact on my community
- Increasing my knowledge by reading a minimum of one book a month
- Practicing more Instant Pot recipes for fun—ok, all kinds of recipes—and posting them on my website for you to enjoy
- Taking additional professional courses to enhance the coaching experience I provide
- Maintaining the “Give it a try and see what happens” attitude about life
- Remember that since I’m a human being, not a human doing, I’d best BE still for a time
- Any idea, any dream, anything, has possibility. How fun is that?
Perhaps you’d like to choose a word or intention that has significant and transformative meaning for you. If so, spend some time with it, and journal about it at least 3 times a week throughout the year.
Here’s another possibility: If improving your health is an intention you’re committed to, I’m here to coach and support you.
With me by your side, you will:
- Love the food you eat
- Re-establish abundance in your thinking around food
- Balance your blood sugar
- Drop those lingering excess pounds
- Be happy in your body!
My special New Year bonus: Book your NO OBLIGATION exploratory call by Saturday 1/4 and receive an extra kitchen coaching session with your program.
AND: When you schedule your call by 1/4 you’ll receive 10% off your customized 6-month coaching program!
This is the opportunity to shift your mindset around food, health, and fitness, for good.
May this year be full of possibility for you.
“Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”― St. Francis Of Assisi