- 3 1/2 cups Namaste Foods Perfect Flour Blend
- 1 1/2 cups milk, any kind (I like unsweetened, plain almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup finely ground tapioca flour*
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (Dissolve yeast in a water temperatures between 110°F – 115°F for best results)
Mix yeast in 1/4 cup warm water and set aside for 5 minutes. Warm milk, add cider vinegar, oil, and honey. Beat eggs and add to milk mixture. Add yeast mixture to milk mixture and blend. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and blend on medium speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes. Pour into well oiled/buttered loaf pan. Cover loosely with sprayed waxed paper or plastic wrap and towel and let rise for 30 minutes in a warm place. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove the plastic wrap and towel. Cover bread loosely with foil tent to prevent over browning and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for another 35-40 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing.
*Tapioca flour is also known as tapioca starch. You may substitute cornstarch OR arrowroot for the tapioca flour, if you prefer. I have only made this recipe using the tapioca flour.